Dedicated to Improving Team Performance
The Team Diagnostic Survey (TDS) is a proprietary online survey instrument designed to help consultants and work team leaders diagnose their team structure, support, and leadership. The TDS assesses how well members work together, and their motivation and satisfaction level. The survey was constructed by foremost team experts Richard Hackman and Ruth Wageman, based on Professor Hackman’s authoritative work, "Leading Teams." Learn more »
Benefits of the Team Diagnostic Survey
- Scientifically analyzed for validity and reliability.
- Summarizes team responses on Hackman’s Five Enabling Conditions and several measures of group behavior and member reactions.
- Useful for any task-performing team, from sports to work to policy teams.
- Quick results—designed to be completed in 20 minutes or less.
- Generates a useful summary report diagnosing team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Compares team’s results with those of similar teams and hundreds of others in the ever-expanding database.